https://i2.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/bryony2.jpg.gallery.jpg?fit=650%2C423&ssl=1 423 650 Theatre M https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png Theatre M2018-02-11 12:33:552018-02-13 04:32:58Bryony Lavery: 'I don’t know a woman who hasn’t got a Me Too story – myself included.'
You might also like
Barney Norris, Playwright Interview: “The new media we’ll be tiptoeing towards is about extending our reach to new audiences. That’s the heart of what we do – reaching people.”
Simon Stephens interview: "There is something about bringing Heisenberg: The Uncertainty Principle to London which means a lot to me. A lot of my plays are carved out of a love for this city."
Playwright Brad Birch talks about dealing with rejection, Brexit, En Folkfiende, learning on the job and more.
Amy Rosenthal, Playwright Interview: “I’d be surprised if any playwright felt a constant coasting satisfaction; in any freelance career there’s always an element of fear.”
Interview with Playwright Phil Porter: "I often think about the song ‘A Woman’s Touch’ from ‘Calamity Jane'."
- First Look: Production Images: TINA at Aldwych TheatreApril 16, 2018 - 10:42 am
- First Look: Production Images: The Moderate Soprano by David Hare at the Duke Of York’s TheatreApril 12, 2018 - 11:50 am
- Cast announced for Winsome Pinnock’s ‘Leave Taking’ at Bush TheatreApril 12, 2018 - 10:04 am
- First Look: Rehearsal Images: Nine Night at the National TheatreApril 6, 2018 - 10:28 am
- Nuffield Southampton Theatres launches new writing programmesApril 18, 2018 - 10:37 am
- Last chance to see James Graham’s This House at Birmingham Repertory TheatreApril 18, 2018 - 10:19 am
- West End Production of Tina extends booking to February 2019April 18, 2018 - 10:08 am
- UK Theatre and Education Industries Debate Urgent Issue of Creative Arts Provision – Friday 20 April, BirminghamApril 17, 2018 - 10:44 am
- Salisbury Playhouse’s boss Gareth Machin: ‘There is a desire to demonstrate that the city is open for business, that it’s moving on & that it doesn’t want to be defined by what’s happened here.’April 17, 2018 - 8:20 am
- So I went along to the launch of CompanyApril 15, 2018 - 12:21 pm
- Olivier Awards 2018: A blow-by-blow accountApril 9, 2018 - 2:50 pm
- Europe’s Theatres in Crisis as Venues Face Going DarkApril 6, 2018 - 11:43 am