https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/bryony2.jpg.gallery.jpg 423 650 Theatre M https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png Theatre M2018-02-11 12:33:552018-02-13 04:32:58Bryony Lavery: 'I don’t know a woman who hasn’t got a Me Too story – myself included.'
You might also like
Amy Rosenthal, Playwright Interview: “I’d be surprised if any playwright felt a constant coasting satisfaction; in any freelance career there’s always an element of fear.”
Interview with Playwright Phil Porter: "I often think about the song ‘A Woman’s Touch’ from ‘Calamity Jane'."
Andy Sheridan, Playwright interview: "Loyalty, hardwork, bloody mindedness - the three most important lessons I have learnt in my career as a writer."
Barney Norris, Playwright Interview: “The new media we’ll be tiptoeing towards is about extending our reach to new audiences. That’s the heart of what we do – reaching people.”
Interview with Playwright James Graham: "I’m a human who doesn't like or know how to talk about himself."
- First Look: Production images released for Translations at the National TheatreMay 24, 2018 - 9:55 am
- First Look: West End production of Killer JoeMay 23, 2018 - 10:07 am
- First Look: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child new West End cast character portraits May 21, 2018 - 10:43 am
- First Look: Rehearsal images: Octagon Theatre Bolton’s Summer Holiday – Opening 31 MayMay 15, 2018 - 10:05 am
- Scottish Ensemble reveals its 2018/19 seasonMay 25, 2018 - 7:18 am
- Deafinitely Theatre announce The Hub – a new theatre training course for deaf artistsMay 24, 2018 - 10:43 am
- London’s leading pop-opera girl group Ida bring their show ‘IDA Girls’ to The Other Palace on Wednesday 11th July 2018May 24, 2018 - 10:34 am
- Peter James’ The House On Cold Hill UK TourMay 24, 2018 - 10:25 am
- Lyn Gardner & The Guardian: the end of an era?May 8, 2018 - 2:26 pm
- Salisbury Playhouse’s boss Gareth Machin: ‘There is a desire to demonstrate that the city is open for business, that it’s moving on & that it doesn’t want to be defined by what’s happened here.’April 17, 2018 - 8:20 am
- So I went along to the launch of CompanyApril 15, 2018 - 12:21 pm
- Olivier Awards 2018: A blow-by-blow accountApril 9, 2018 - 2:50 pm