https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/bryony2.jpg.gallery.jpg 423 650 Theatre M https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png Theatre M2018-02-11 12:33:552018-02-13 04:32:58Bryony Lavery: 'I don’t know a woman who hasn’t got a Me Too story – myself included.'
You might also like
Amy Rosenthal, Playwright Interview: “I’d be surprised if any playwright felt a constant coasting satisfaction; in any freelance career there’s always an element of fear.”
Playwright Brad Birch talks about dealing with rejection, Brexit, En Folkfiende, learning on the job and more.
Interview with Playwright Phil Porter: "I often think about the song ‘A Woman’s Touch’ from ‘Calamity Jane'."
Andy Sheridan, Playwright interview: "Loyalty, hardwork, bloody mindedness - the three most important lessons I have learnt in my career as a writer."
- First Look: COMPANY – First Day of Rehearsal Photos (6 Aug 2018)August 6, 2018 - 10:34 am
- First Look: Penny Skinner’s MeekJuly 31, 2018 - 11:32 am
- First Look: Production Photographs for King Lear in the West EndJuly 23, 2018 - 11:12 am
- First Look: Production images of the London cast of The King and IJuly 2, 2018 - 2:03 pm
- Menier Chocolate Factory to stage major revival of Fiddler On The Roof this ChristmasAugust 16, 2018 - 11:02 am
- Philip Glenister and John Simm In Conversation – a fundraiser for the Orange Tree TheatreAugust 16, 2018 - 10:57 am
- The Color Purple – New Co-Production for Curve Leicester and Birmingham Hippodrome in 2019August 16, 2018 - 10:38 am
- Total Theatre Awards shortlist announcedAugust 16, 2018 - 10:17 am
- StageCon. No. Just, no.August 15, 2018 - 1:45 pm
- Lyn Gardner & The Guardian: the end of an era?May 8, 2018 - 2:26 pm
- Salisbury Playhouse’s boss Gareth Machin: ‘There is a desire to demonstrate that the city is open for business, that it’s moving on & that it doesn’t want to be defined by what’s happened here.’April 17, 2018 - 8:20 am
- So I went along to the launch of CompanyApril 15, 2018 - 12:21 pm