https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/SH.jpg 742 494 Theatre M https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png Theatre M2018-02-15 07:57:172018-02-15 16:05:19Nuffield Southampton Theatre's Sam Hodges: ‘I want to take work to London but I don’t want to compromise our artistic identity.'
You might also like
Interview - Director Abbey Wright on leading a 50-strong community company, 'The Grapes of Wrath', Director led productions and more.
Nuffield Southampton Theatres Announces 2018 Season including inaugural programming for their brand new venue – NST City
Howard Brenton, Interview: 'Rome had crazed emperors, now America has one as it declines towards its fall.'
- First Look: Production images of the London cast of The King and IJuly 2, 2018 - 2:03 pm
- National Theatre: First look inside ‘The Lehman Trilogy’ rehearsal roomJune 26, 2018 - 10:35 am
- New casting announced for ‘Pinter at the Pinter’ seasonJune 21, 2018 - 10:22 am
- West End LIVE 2018 in pictures, videos and record-breaking numbersJune 18, 2018 - 11:11 am
- Bush Theatre announces new Community Associate CompaniesJuly 20, 2018 - 10:54 am
- curious directive brings an Augmented Reality dining experience on board a long haul flight in GastronomicJuly 20, 2018 - 10:19 am
- Shakespeare’s Globe announces full casting for Nick Bagnall’s Love’s Labour’s LostJuly 19, 2018 - 10:30 am
- Mark Rylance performs ‘Art, Truth and Politics’ as part of the Pinter at the Pinter season’July 19, 2018 - 10:24 am
- Lyn Gardner & The Guardian: the end of an era?May 8, 2018 - 2:26 pm
- Salisbury Playhouse’s boss Gareth Machin: ‘There is a desire to demonstrate that the city is open for business, that it’s moving on & that it doesn’t want to be defined by what’s happened here.’April 17, 2018 - 8:20 am
- So I went along to the launch of CompanyApril 15, 2018 - 12:21 pm
- Olivier Awards 2018: A blow-by-blow accountApril 9, 2018 - 2:50 pm