https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/7CAD01C2-CA75-476D-8722-D5A695A7AFEA.jpeg 600 800 Theatre M https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png Theatre M2018-07-05 10:11:442018-07-05 11:15:57The smash-hit & box office breaking Heathers The Musical starring Carrie Hope Fletcher transfers to London's West End
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/624.jpg 351 624 Theatre M https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png Theatre M2018-02-21 11:06:052018-02-22 01:11:08Young Playwriting Scheme ‘Pitch Your Play’ Returns for 2018
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Suranne-Jones-Nancy-in-Frozen-at-Theatre-Royal-Haymarket.-Photo-Johan-Persson-1.jpg 6000 4000 Theatre M https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png Theatre M2018-01-25 13:23:232018-01-25 23:37:08First Look: Rehearsal Images : Frozen at the Theatre Royal Haymarket starring Suranne Jones, Jason Watkins and Nina Sosanya
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/unnamed-22.jpg 2683 1890 Theatre M https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png Theatre M2017-08-07 13:07:362017-08-08 15:26:24Natalie Dormer and David Oakes in VENUS IN FUR at Theatre Royal Haymarket
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Cookies-TRH-WEB-small.jpg 425 276 admin https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png admin2017-06-22 13:40:282017-06-23 03:47:22Anna Ledwich to Direct Groundbreaking West End Production Inspired by True Online Experiences of Cyber Bullying
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Edward-Albees-The-Goat-Or-Who-Is-Sylvia-Sophie-Okonedo-Stevie-Damian-Lewis-Martin-Credit-Uli-Weber-007_17514-e1485127960762.jpg 600 400 admin https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png admin2017-05-24 14:14:042017-05-25 00:20:14Last chance to see Damian Lewis and Sophie Okonedo in Ian Rickson's five star hit production of Edward Albee's The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia?
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Natalie-Dormer.jpg 2304 1536 admin https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png admin2017-05-12 14:24:022017-05-13 04:39:48Natalie Dormer and David Oakes in VENUS IN FUR at Theatre Royal Haymarket
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/EdwardAlbee.jpg 462 597 admin https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png admin2017-04-21 08:13:412017-06-26 02:51:37Edward Albee: What makes his style, his legacy, his body of work and his politics so distinctive?
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Edward-Albees-The-Goat-Or-Who-Is-Sylvia-Damian-Lewis-Martin-Sophie-Okonedo-Stevie-Credit-Johan-Persson-00247.jpg 4239 6358 admin https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png admin2017-03-31 13:40:132017-04-01 02:31:54First look: Production images of Damian Lewis, Sophie Okonedo and the cast on stage in Edward Albee’s The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia?
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Edward-Albees-The-Goat-Or-Who-Is-Sylvia-Damian-Lewis-Martin-Sophie-Okonedo-Stevie-Credit-Johan-Persson-02224.jpg 1200 1800 admin https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png admin2017-03-17 13:09:102017-03-18 01:05:38Rehearsal images released of Damian Lewis, Sophie Okonedo and the cast of Edward Albee’s The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia? ahead of the production’s first preview
- First Look: COMPANY – First Day of Rehearsal Photos (6 Aug 2018)August 6, 2018 - 10:34 am
- First Look: Penny Skinner’s MeekJuly 31, 2018 - 11:32 am
- First Look: Production Photographs for King Lear in the West EndJuly 23, 2018 - 11:12 am
- First Look: Production images of the London cast of The King and IJuly 2, 2018 - 2:03 pm
- Menier Chocolate Factory to stage major revival of Fiddler On The Roof this ChristmasAugust 16, 2018 - 11:02 am
- Philip Glenister and John Simm In Conversation – a fundraiser for the Orange Tree TheatreAugust 16, 2018 - 10:57 am
- The Color Purple – New Co-Production for Curve Leicester and Birmingham Hippodrome in 2019August 16, 2018 - 10:38 am
- Total Theatre Awards shortlist announcedAugust 16, 2018 - 10:17 am
- StageCon. No. Just, no.August 15, 2018 - 1:45 pm
- Lyn Gardner & The Guardian: the end of an era?May 8, 2018 - 2:26 pm
- Salisbury Playhouse’s boss Gareth Machin: ‘There is a desire to demonstrate that the city is open for business, that it’s moving on & that it doesn’t want to be defined by what’s happened here.’April 17, 2018 - 8:20 am
- So I went along to the launch of CompanyApril 15, 2018 - 12:21 pm