https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/unnamed-1-1.jpg 396 1200 Theatre M https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png Theatre M2017-08-28 13:23:332017-08-29 03:30:18Pleasance Celebrates 33 years at Venue 33 with an Award-Winning, Landmark Festival
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/RR.jpg 546 400 admin https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png admin2017-03-03 11:12:212017-06-26 02:57:25Guest blog: Ray Rackham: "Going Beyond the Rainbow"
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/The-Cat-in-the-Hat.-Photo-Credit-Garry-Lake-3.jpg 418 640 admin https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png admin2016-11-09 10:51:042016-11-11 10:59:16THE CAT IN THE HAT returns to London for festive season at Pleasance Theatre
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Dusty-Hornes-horn.jpg 1001 1500 admin https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png admin2016-08-17 13:22:242016-08-17 13:23:56The Honorable East End Company presents DUSTY HORNE’S SOUND AND FURY
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/THEY-BUILT-IT.-NO-ONE-CAME._Fledgling-Theatre_image-3_Tobias-Chris-Neels-Alexander-Patrick-Holt-credit-Callum-Cameron.jpg 865 1280 admin https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png admin2016-08-17 13:08:512016-08-17 13:13:03Fledgling Theatre presents World premier of They Built It. No One Came.
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/PLEASE-EXCUSE-MY-DEAR-AUNT-SALLY_One-Year-Lease_image1_Photo-Credit-Russ-Rowland.jpg 1202 1800 admin https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png admin2016-08-17 12:42:502016-08-17 12:44:33One Year Lease Theatre Company presents The European Premiere of Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally By Kevin Armento
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Dracula-by-Let-Them-Call-It-Mischief-e1471436521172.jpeg 312 468 admin https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png admin2016-08-17 12:29:302016-08-17 12:33:26Let Them Call It Mischief presents DRACULA World premiere, by Danny Wainwright and Daniel Hallissey, based on Bram Stoker’s original story
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/590x494_TheDuke-e1471228322318.jpg 335 400 admin https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png admin2016-08-16 11:00:072017-04-09 03:45:28Interview: What sort of man is Shôn Dale-Jones?
- First Look: Production images released for Translations at the National TheatreMay 24, 2018 - 9:55 am
- First Look: West End production of Killer JoeMay 23, 2018 - 10:07 am
- First Look: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child new West End cast character portraits May 21, 2018 - 10:43 am
- First Look: Rehearsal images: Octagon Theatre Bolton’s Summer Holiday – Opening 31 MayMay 15, 2018 - 10:05 am
- Scottish Ensemble reveals its 2018/19 seasonMay 25, 2018 - 7:18 am
- Deafinitely Theatre announce The Hub – a new theatre training course for deaf artistsMay 24, 2018 - 10:43 am
- London’s leading pop-opera girl group Ida bring their show ‘IDA Girls’ to The Other Palace on Wednesday 11th July 2018May 24, 2018 - 10:34 am
- Peter James’ The House On Cold Hill UK TourMay 24, 2018 - 10:25 am
- Lyn Gardner & The Guardian: the end of an era?May 8, 2018 - 2:26 pm
- Salisbury Playhouse’s boss Gareth Machin: ‘There is a desire to demonstrate that the city is open for business, that it’s moving on & that it doesn’t want to be defined by what’s happened here.’April 17, 2018 - 8:20 am
- So I went along to the launch of CompanyApril 15, 2018 - 12:21 pm
- Olivier Awards 2018: A blow-by-blow accountApril 9, 2018 - 2:50 pm