https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/blog-image-david.jpg 792 528 Theatre M https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png Theatre M2017-10-06 06:43:542017-10-06 07:06:13Playwright, David Eldridge interview: "There’s less procrastination when you’re a dad.”
You might also like
Interview with Playwright Phil Porter: "I often think about the song ‘A Woman’s Touch’ from ‘Calamity Jane'."
The National Theatre’s critically acclaimed production of Beginning will transfer to the Ambassadors Theatre in the West End for a limited 10-week season from 15 January 2018
The Gate, Ellen McDougall: 'There is an unconscious bias in the way that we categorise people and often that is invisibly prejudiced.'
Salisbury Playhouse's boss Gareth Machin: 'There is a desire to demonstrate that the city is open for business, that it’s moving on & that it doesn’t want to be defined by what’s happened here.'
Headlong's Jeremy Herrin: "Men in positions of power certainly have to be conscious of the privilege their gender gives them."
- First Look: Production images of the London cast of The King and IJuly 2, 2018 - 2:03 pm
- National Theatre: First look inside ‘The Lehman Trilogy’ rehearsal roomJune 26, 2018 - 10:35 am
- New casting announced for ‘Pinter at the Pinter’ seasonJune 21, 2018 - 10:22 am
- West End LIVE 2018 in pictures, videos and record-breaking numbersJune 18, 2018 - 11:11 am
- Bush Theatre announces new Community Associate CompaniesJuly 20, 2018 - 10:54 am
- curious directive brings an Augmented Reality dining experience on board a long haul flight in GastronomicJuly 20, 2018 - 10:19 am
- Shakespeare’s Globe announces full casting for Nick Bagnall’s Love’s Labour’s LostJuly 19, 2018 - 10:30 am
- Mark Rylance performs ‘Art, Truth and Politics’ as part of the Pinter at the Pinter season’July 19, 2018 - 10:24 am
- Lyn Gardner & The Guardian: the end of an era?May 8, 2018 - 2:26 pm
- Salisbury Playhouse’s boss Gareth Machin: ‘There is a desire to demonstrate that the city is open for business, that it’s moving on & that it doesn’t want to be defined by what’s happened here.’April 17, 2018 - 8:20 am
- So I went along to the launch of CompanyApril 15, 2018 - 12:21 pm
- Olivier Awards 2018: A blow-by-blow accountApril 9, 2018 - 2:50 pm