https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/35780_full1.png 260 460 Theatre M https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png Theatre M2017-11-02 14:38:002017-11-03 04:12:13How Bad Can 'The Band' Be? Spectacularly.
You might also like
Winner of Gypsy DVD lucky draw DeeDee Doke "I've loved "Gypsy" since I was a little girl. It's all about ambition and reaching for the stars -- in any way you can."
'Everybody's Talking About Jamie' The Award-Winning West End Hit Musical to be Broadcast Live to Cinemas by More2Screen on 5th July
- First Look: Production images released for Translations at the National TheatreMay 24, 2018 - 9:55 am
- First Look: West End production of Killer JoeMay 23, 2018 - 10:07 am
- First Look: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child new West End cast character portraits May 21, 2018 - 10:43 am
- First Look: Rehearsal images: Octagon Theatre Bolton’s Summer Holiday – Opening 31 MayMay 15, 2018 - 10:05 am
- Scottish Ensemble reveals its 2018/19 seasonMay 25, 2018 - 7:18 am
- Deafinitely Theatre announce The Hub – a new theatre training course for deaf artistsMay 24, 2018 - 10:43 am
- London’s leading pop-opera girl group Ida bring their show ‘IDA Girls’ to The Other Palace on Wednesday 11th July 2018May 24, 2018 - 10:34 am
- Peter James’ The House On Cold Hill UK TourMay 24, 2018 - 10:25 am
- Lyn Gardner & The Guardian: the end of an era?May 8, 2018 - 2:26 pm
- Salisbury Playhouse’s boss Gareth Machin: ‘There is a desire to demonstrate that the city is open for business, that it’s moving on & that it doesn’t want to be defined by what’s happened here.’April 17, 2018 - 8:20 am
- So I went along to the launch of CompanyApril 15, 2018 - 12:21 pm
- Olivier Awards 2018: A blow-by-blow accountApril 9, 2018 - 2:50 pm