https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Jeremy-Herrin-1-e1510752469238.jpg 401 600 Theatre M https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png Theatre M2017-11-15 13:19:052017-11-16 10:09:57Headlong's Jeremy Herrin: "Men in positions of power certainly have to be conscious of the privilege their gender gives them."
You might also like
Sam Hodges: "New work doesn’t always succeed – but it is critical as it’s the way that theatre has to respond in a fresh way to what is happening today."
Cast announced for Junkyard, a wildly funny and vivid new musical telling the story behind Lockleaze playground The Vench
Chickenshed's Lou Stein: 'There is a world of actors who are not given opportunities because of perceived disability and we have to continue to open doors because they have so much to offer.'
- First Look: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child new West End cast character portraits May 21, 2018 - 10:43 am
- First Look: Rehearsal images: Octagon Theatre Bolton’s Summer Holiday – Opening 31 MayMay 15, 2018 - 10:05 am
- ‘First Look’ rehearsal images released for Nigel Slater’s Toast at The Lowry, SalfordMay 10, 2018 - 11:01 am
- First Look: Rehearsal images released for JULIE at the National TheatreMay 10, 2018 - 10:06 am
- Di Botcher announced as special guest performer at the West End Gala of the 12th Annual Stephen Sondheim Society Student Performer Of The Year May 23, 2018 - 10:12 am
- Nottingham Playhouse announces casting for world premiere Lava on stage next monthMay 23, 2018 - 9:50 am
- The story of Fleetwood Mac’s Rumours comes to Edinburgh with a touch of magicMay 22, 2018 - 10:07 am
- “Chemo Barbie” Edinburgh Fringe 2018!May 21, 2018 - 1:21 pm
- Lyn Gardner & The Guardian: the end of an era?May 8, 2018 - 2:26 pm
- Salisbury Playhouse’s boss Gareth Machin: ‘There is a desire to demonstrate that the city is open for business, that it’s moving on & that it doesn’t want to be defined by what’s happened here.’April 17, 2018 - 8:20 am
- So I went along to the launch of CompanyApril 15, 2018 - 12:21 pm
- Olivier Awards 2018: A blow-by-blow accountApril 9, 2018 - 2:50 pm