https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/LTC-Bridge-Theatre_Entrance_Philip-Vile-11-700x455.jpg 455 700 Theatre M https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png Theatre M2018-01-20 15:50:112018-01-22 14:25:41Critical email gaffe - will it make The Bridge wise up?
You might also like
Derby Theatre, Sarah Brigham Interview: “It’s vital that every young person is given access to high quality arts experiences and able to realise their own creativity.”
Headlong's Jeremy Herrin: "Men in positions of power certainly have to be conscious of the privilege their gender gives them."
Brian Logan, Camden People’s Theatre Interview: “it seems the stars are aligning nicely for people who make performance in unexpected ways.”
Chickenshed's Lou Stein: 'There is a world of actors who are not given opportunities because of perceived disability and we have to continue to open doors because they have so much to offer.'
- First Look: COMPANY – First Day of Rehearsal Photos (6 Aug 2018)August 6, 2018 - 10:34 am
- First Look: Penny Skinner’s MeekJuly 31, 2018 - 11:32 am
- First Look: Production Photographs for King Lear in the West EndJuly 23, 2018 - 11:12 am
- First Look: Production images of the London cast of The King and IJuly 2, 2018 - 2:03 pm
- Menier Chocolate Factory to stage major revival of Fiddler On The Roof this ChristmasAugust 16, 2018 - 11:02 am
- Philip Glenister and John Simm In Conversation – a fundraiser for the Orange Tree TheatreAugust 16, 2018 - 10:57 am
- The Color Purple – New Co-Production for Curve Leicester and Birmingham Hippodrome in 2019August 16, 2018 - 10:38 am
- Total Theatre Awards shortlist announcedAugust 16, 2018 - 10:17 am
- StageCon. No. Just, no.August 15, 2018 - 1:45 pm
- Lyn Gardner & The Guardian: the end of an era?May 8, 2018 - 2:26 pm
- Salisbury Playhouse’s boss Gareth Machin: ‘There is a desire to demonstrate that the city is open for business, that it’s moving on & that it doesn’t want to be defined by what’s happened here.’April 17, 2018 - 8:20 am
- So I went along to the launch of CompanyApril 15, 2018 - 12:21 pm