https://i0.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Lou-Stein-700x4551.png?fit=700%2C455&ssl=1 455 700 Theatre M https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png Theatre M2018-03-02 16:03:362018-03-02 19:06:10Chickenshed's Lou Stein: 'There is a world of actors who are not given opportunities because of perceived disability and we have to continue to open doors because they have so much to offer.'
You might also like
New Diorama Theatre, David Byrne interview: “Everything we’re offering is directly set up to meet a need that our artists have.”
Sam Hodges: "New work doesn’t always succeed – but it is critical as it’s the way that theatre has to respond in a fresh way to what is happening today."
Mark Anderson talks about his role in The Toxic Avenger "It’s been great for me to step out of my comfort zone."
- First Look: Production Images: TINA at Aldwych TheatreApril 16, 2018 - 10:42 am
- First Look: Production Images: The Moderate Soprano by David Hare at the Duke Of York’s TheatreApril 12, 2018 - 11:50 am
- Cast announced for Winsome Pinnock’s ‘Leave Taking’ at Bush TheatreApril 12, 2018 - 10:04 am
- First Look: Rehearsal Images: Nine Night at the National TheatreApril 6, 2018 - 10:28 am
- Nuffield Southampton Theatres launches new writing programmesApril 18, 2018 - 10:37 am
- Last chance to see James Graham’s This House at Birmingham Repertory TheatreApril 18, 2018 - 10:19 am
- West End Production of Tina extends booking to February 2019April 18, 2018 - 10:08 am
- UK Theatre and Education Industries Debate Urgent Issue of Creative Arts Provision – Friday 20 April, BirminghamApril 17, 2018 - 10:44 am
- Salisbury Playhouse’s boss Gareth Machin: ‘There is a desire to demonstrate that the city is open for business, that it’s moving on & that it doesn’t want to be defined by what’s happened here.’April 17, 2018 - 8:20 am
- So I went along to the launch of CompanyApril 15, 2018 - 12:21 pm
- Olivier Awards 2018: A blow-by-blow accountApril 9, 2018 - 2:50 pm
- Europe’s Theatres in Crisis as Venues Face Going DarkApril 6, 2018 - 11:43 am