https://i0.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/unnamed-22.jpg?fit=1890%2C2683 2683 1890 Theatre M http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png Theatre M2017-08-07 13:07:362017-08-08 15:26:24Natalie Dormer and David Oakes in VENUS IN FUR at Theatre Royal Haymarket
https://i0.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Cookies-TRH-WEB-small.jpg?fit=276%2C425 425 276 admin http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png admin2017-06-22 13:40:282017-06-23 03:47:22Anna Ledwich to Direct Groundbreaking West End Production Inspired by True Online Experiences of Cyber Bullying
https://i2.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Edward-Albees-The-Goat-Or-Who-Is-Sylvia-Sophie-Okonedo-Stevie-Damian-Lewis-Martin-Credit-Uli-Weber-007_17514-e1485127960762.jpg?fit=400%2C600 600 400 admin http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png admin2017-05-24 14:14:042017-05-25 00:20:14Last chance to see Damian Lewis and Sophie Okonedo in Ian Rickson's five star hit production of Edward Albee's The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia?
https://i0.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Natalie-Dormer.jpg?fit=1536%2C2304 2304 1536 admin http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png admin2017-05-12 14:24:022017-05-13 04:39:48Natalie Dormer and David Oakes in VENUS IN FUR at Theatre Royal Haymarket
https://i1.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/EdwardAlbee.jpg?fit=597%2C462 462 597 admin http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png admin2017-04-21 08:13:412017-06-26 02:51:37Edward Albee: What makes his style, his legacy, his body of work and his politics so distinctive?
https://i1.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Edward-Albees-The-Goat-Or-Who-Is-Sylvia-Damian-Lewis-Martin-Sophie-Okonedo-Stevie-Credit-Johan-Persson-00247.jpg?fit=6358%2C4239 4239 6358 admin http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png admin2017-03-31 13:40:132017-04-01 02:31:54First look: Production images of Damian Lewis, Sophie Okonedo and the cast on stage in Edward Albee’s The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia?
https://i2.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Edward-Albees-The-Goat-Or-Who-Is-Sylvia-Damian-Lewis-Martin-Sophie-Okonedo-Stevie-Credit-Johan-Persson-02224.jpg?fit=1800%2C1200 1200 1800 admin http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png admin2017-03-17 13:09:102017-03-18 01:05:38Rehearsal images released of Damian Lewis, Sophie Okonedo and the cast of Edward Albee’s The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia? ahead of the production’s first preview
https://i0.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Romola-Garai-Sarah-Duchess-of-Malborough-and-Emma-Cunniffe-Queen-Anne-in-Queen-Anne.-Credit-Darren-Bell-1.jpg-1-e1487046659958.jpg?fit=400%2C634 634 400 admin http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png admin2017-02-13 14:25:402017-02-14 04:35:47Romola Garai will star as Sarah, Duchess of Marlborough alongside Emma Cunniffe as the eponymous monarch in the Royal Shakespeare Company’s production of Queen Anne
https://i1.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/emma-e1486034013475.jpg?fit=500%2C496 496 500 admin http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png admin2017-02-02 12:37:332017-02-22 04:27:31GUEST BLOG: Emma Manton: "Our job as theatre practitioners is to tell these stories and remember to imagine ourselves in their position - to practice empathy."
https://i1.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Romola-Garai-Sarah-Duchess-of-Malborough-and-Emma-Cunniffe-Queen-Anne-in-Queen-Anne.-Credit-Darren-Bell.jpg.jpg?fit=1492%2C2363 2363 1492 admin http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png admin2017-02-01 15:19:452017-02-02 15:24:43Romola Garai and Emma Cunniffe to star in the West End transfer of Queen Anne
- First Look: Dick Whittington at the London PalladiumDecember 12, 2017 - 1:53 pm
- First Look: HAMILTON London Production ImagesDecember 6, 2017 - 2:35 pm
- First Look: The first ever revival of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Tony and Olivier Award-nominated musical, “The Woman in White”December 4, 2017 - 12:14 pm
- First Look: Production images: The Open House, a Theatre Royal Bath Ustinov Studio and Print Room at the Coronet co-productionNovember 27, 2017 - 1:55 pm
- Full Casting announced for Kathy Burke’s Lady Windermere’s Fan at the Vaudeville December 13, 2017 - 12:56 pm
- Jersey Boys returns to Mayflower Theatre in 2019December 13, 2017 - 12:47 pm
- More celebrity recordings for The Grinning Man! Score of new British musical wows starsDecember 13, 2017 - 12:41 pm
- Cardiff’s pub theatre The Other Room announces Spring 2018 seasonDecember 13, 2017 - 12:22 pm
- Top Shows of 2017 (According to me)December 11, 2017 - 7:06 pm
- Park Theatre, Jez Bond: “Theatres have to come up with novel ways to make money.”December 4, 2017 - 6:27 am
- Finborough Theatre, Neil McPherson: ‘Fringe theatre is undergoing a lasting change… I don’t want it to become a rich kid’s playground.’November 27, 2017 - 7:38 am
- Barbican January 2018 HighlightsNovember 21, 2017 - 1:20 pm