https://i0.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/blog-image-david.jpg?fit=528%2C792 792 528 Theatre M http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png Theatre M2017-10-06 06:43:542017-10-06 07:06:13Playwright, David Eldridge interview: "There’s less procrastination when you’re a dad.”
https://i1.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Simon-Stephens-.jpg?fit=392%2C588 588 392 Theatre M http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png Theatre M2017-09-18 07:43:052017-09-18 20:42:31Simon Stephens interview: "There is something about bringing Heisenberg: The Uncertainty Principle to London which means a lot to me. A lot of my plays are carved out of a love for this city."
https://i0.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/ct-2-3016903698-1505125387634-e1505135069638.jpg?fit=600%2C348 348 600 Theatre M http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png Theatre M2017-09-11 10:18:102017-09-11 13:52:58Playwright Chris Thompson Interview: "If you’re brave enough you can do anything."
https://i0.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/andrew-maddock-headshot1.jpg?fit=376%2C500 500 376 Theatre M http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png Theatre M2017-08-12 16:04:232017-08-12 22:30:35Playwright Andrew Maddock, Interview: “I do get pissed off with ticket prices."
https://i0.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/phil-9250-copy-web.jpg?fit=428%2C640 640 428 admin http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png admin2017-01-19 11:57:332017-02-22 04:28:06Interview with Playwright Phil Porter: "I often think about the song ‘A Woman’s Touch’ from ‘Calamity Jane'."
https://i2.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/unnamed-1-2-e1482211886312.jpg?fit=400%2C293 293 400 admin http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png admin2016-12-21 12:45:202017-02-22 04:28:38Interview with Playwright James Graham: "I’m a human who doesn't like or know how to talk about himself."
https://i2.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Brad-Birch-photo-2-e1463973982358.jpg?fit=400%2C399 399 400 admin http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png admin2016-05-23 11:00:152017-03-10 01:13:59Playwright Brad Birch talks about dealing with rejection, Brexit, En Folkfiende, learning on the job and more.
https://i1.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/ANDYSHERIDAN.jpg?fit=400%2C507 507 400 admin http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png admin2016-05-13 11:10:052017-03-10 01:14:23Andy Sheridan, Playwright interview: "Loyalty, hardwork, bloody mindedness - the three most important lessons I have learnt in my career as a writer."
https://i1.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/MarkRavenhill.jpg?fit=302%2C250 250 302 admin http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png admin2016-04-25 11:00:352017-03-10 01:15:17Mark Ravenhill, Playwright: "There is really only one rule to learn before writing a play".
https://i0.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/last-blog.jpeg?fit=460%2C379 379 460 admin http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png admin2016-04-18 20:40:012017-03-10 01:15:41Barney Norris, Playwright Interview: “The new media we’ll be tiptoeing towards is about extending our reach to new audiences. That’s the heart of what we do – reaching people.”
- First Look: James Norton and Imogen Poots in rehearsal for Belleville at The Donmar WarehouseNovember 21, 2017 - 2:37 pm
- First Look: Production Photos released for world premiere Tiger Bay The MusicalNovember 15, 2017 - 1:10 pm
- First Look: Stunning behind the scenes images released to mark live cinema broadcast of National Theatre production of classic musical Follies this ThursdayNovember 15, 2017 - 10:32 am
- First Look: Rehearsal Images: Cell Mates at Hampstead TheatreNovember 14, 2017 - 12:03 pm
- Full Casting Announced on Glenn Waldron’s The Here and This and Now at Southwark PlayhouseNovember 23, 2017 - 1:45 pm
- Bush Theatre announces 2018 season – Meet the WritersNovember 23, 2017 - 1:35 pm
- National Theatre Wales announces its 2018 SeasonNovember 23, 2017 - 12:43 pm
- Oscar Wilde’s ‘A Woman of No Importance’ will be Broadcast Live nationwide to over 400 cinemas from London’s Vaudeville Theatre on 28th November!November 22, 2017 - 1:20 pm
- Barbican January 2018 HighlightsNovember 21, 2017 - 1:20 pm
- The Comedy About A Bank Robbery, Chris Pizzey: “Have I ever committed a crime? Apart from hunting for my Christmas presents as a kid… no.”November 20, 2017 - 11:00 am
- Headlong’s Jeremy Herrin: “Men in positions of power certainly have to be conscious of the privilege their gender gives them.”November 15, 2017 - 1:19 pm
- A codaNovember 8, 2017 - 8:40 am