https://i0.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/The-Grapes-of-Wrath-Rehearsal-Images952-1-e1488311814316.jpg?fit=500%2C467 467 500 admin http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png admin2017-02-28 21:24:172017-06-26 02:41:52Interview - Director Abbey Wright on leading a 50-strong community company, 'The Grapes of Wrath', Director led productions and more.
You might also like
Arthur Darvill on Fantastic Mr Fox: "It’s a perfect family show for all ages. I hope audiences take away melodies that they can sing on their way home."
- Cast announced for new British play “Gate” by Artemis Fitzalan Howard at the Cockpit theatre, LondonAugust 18, 2017 - 12:51 pm
- First Look: Production Images: Remarkable Invisible, a Theatre By The Lake presentationAugust 15, 2017 - 1:52 pm
- TAGO DRUMMERS at Edinburgh Fringe daily at 3.15pmAugust 14, 2017 - 11:48 am
- Rehearsal Photos for UK Tour of Frederick Knott’s WAIT UNTIL DARKAugust 8, 2017 - 11:43 am
- Alright, theatre needs a kick up the arseJuly 6, 2017 - 5:40 pm
- REVIEW: Angels in AmericaJune 4, 2017 - 5:28 pm
- ‘The Girls’ boasts a solid female cast, inventive design and score and makes for a successful screen-to-stage transferFebruary 22, 2017 - 2:50 pm
- Beth Iredale’s take on The Book of MormonOctober 28, 2016 - 3:16 am