https://i0.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/IMG_2644.jpg?fit=768%2C512 512 768 Theatre M http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png Theatre M2017-07-28 15:20:202017-07-28 15:20:21Fierce Festival, Birmingham. Aaron Wright Interview: "I think we need more young artistic directors in the arts in the UK."
You might also like
Clive Judd: 'The minute you forget your audience as an active participate, in whatever live art context, whatever your discipline, that's the minute you've got a corpse on your hands.'
- Cast announced for new British play “Gate” by Artemis Fitzalan Howard at the Cockpit theatre, LondonAugust 18, 2017 - 12:51 pm
- First Look: Production Images: Remarkable Invisible, a Theatre By The Lake presentationAugust 15, 2017 - 1:52 pm
- TAGO DRUMMERS at Edinburgh Fringe daily at 3.15pmAugust 14, 2017 - 11:48 am
- Rehearsal Photos for UK Tour of Frederick Knott’s WAIT UNTIL DARKAugust 8, 2017 - 11:43 am
- Alright, theatre needs a kick up the arseJuly 6, 2017 - 5:40 pm
- REVIEW: Angels in AmericaJune 4, 2017 - 5:28 pm
- ‘The Girls’ boasts a solid female cast, inventive design and score and makes for a successful screen-to-stage transferFebruary 22, 2017 - 2:50 pm
- Beth Iredale’s take on The Book of MormonOctober 28, 2016 - 3:16 am