https://i2.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/bryony2.jpg.gallery.jpg?fit=650%2C423 423 650 Theatre M http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png Theatre M2018-02-11 12:33:552018-02-13 04:32:58Bryony Lavery: 'I don’t know a woman who hasn’t got a Me Too story – myself included.'
You might also like
Andy Sheridan, Playwright interview: "Loyalty, hardwork, bloody mindedness - the three most important lessons I have learnt in my career as a writer."
Amy Rosenthal, Playwright Interview: “I’d be surprised if any playwright felt a constant coasting satisfaction; in any freelance career there’s always an element of fear.”
Barney Norris, Playwright Interview: “The new media we’ll be tiptoeing towards is about extending our reach to new audiences. That’s the heart of what we do – reaching people.”
Interview with Playwright James Graham: "I’m a human who doesn't like or know how to talk about himself."
Interview with Playwright Phil Porter: "I often think about the song ‘A Woman’s Touch’ from ‘Calamity Jane'."
Playwright Brad Birch talks about dealing with rejection, Brexit, En Folkfiende, learning on the job and more.
- First Look: Rehearsal Images released for the tour of Chip Shop ChipsFebruary 16, 2018 - 11:40 am
- Chichester Festival Theatre 2018 season announcementFebruary 15, 2018 - 9:15 am
- First Look: Production Shots: Chicken Soup at Sheffield TheatresFebruary 14, 2018 - 11:10 am
- First Look: The Shadow Factory by Howard Brenton at NST CityFebruary 13, 2018 - 2:49 pm
- Breakin’ Convention, the festival of hip hop dance theatre returns to Sadler’s Wells this Early May Bank HolidayFebruary 19, 2018 - 11:08 am
- First Look: Production images released for Northern Broadsides production of Hard TimesFebruary 19, 2018 - 10:45 am
- Donmar Warehouse announces full casting for The Way Of The WorldFebruary 19, 2018 - 10:08 am
- The Wipers Times will tour the UK in 2018 before returning to the West EndFebruary 19, 2018 - 10:00 am
- Open letter: It’s time to put an end to the toxic West End PR culture.February 18, 2018 - 12:16 pm
- Nuffield Southampton Theatre’s Sam Hodges: ‘I want to take work to London but I don’t want to compromise our artistic identity.’February 15, 2018 - 7:57 am
- Bryony Lavery: ‘I don’t know a woman who hasn’t got a Me Too story – myself included.’February 11, 2018 - 12:33 pm
- Artistic Director of Nottingham Playhouse, Adam Penford: ‘Gender balance is fascinating.’February 8, 2018 - 4:33 pm