Whats on at Edfringe 2017
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/luke-barnes-700x4551.jpg 455 700 Theatre M https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png Theatre M2017-09-04 07:49:432017-09-04 13:12:23Luke Barnes Interview: 'There are some writers who write two or three plays for big stages each year and they say fucking nothing.'
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/image001.jpg 585 515 Theatre M https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png Theatre M2017-08-24 11:07:272017-08-24 11:07:27Pleasance launches in-house award, The Indies!
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Ed-e1503524341169.jpg 600 600 Theatre M https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png Theatre M2017-08-23 20:40:162017-08-25 00:59:58Edinburgh Festivals Diary: Day 6
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/TAGO-Korean-Drum-II-live-2-e1501762097505.jpg 467 700 Theatre M https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png Theatre M2017-08-03 13:15:582017-08-03 13:15:58Edinburgh Fringe, Tago Korean Drum, Interview: "Our music is very sexy, intense, and sophisticated!"
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Nassim-at-the-Bush-Theatre-25-29-July-2017-e1496879856326.jpg 349 500 admin https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png admin2017-06-07 13:50:532017-06-07 23:59:04London cast and Edinburgh transfer announced for Nassim at the Bush Theatre Studio
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/unnamed-1.jpg 320 427 admin https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png admin2017-02-21 14:37:012017-03-04 22:41:09Assembly Announce the First Winner of the Assembly Roxy Theatre (ART) Award, Andy Edwards and Amy Gilmartin, to present Scribble at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2017
https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Alice’s-Adventures-Underground-collaborators-Emma-Brunjes-Oliver-Lansley-and-James-Seager-700x455.jpg 239 269 admin https://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/logo-300x185.png admin2017-02-15 08:39:142017-04-08 04:19:45James Seager: Les Enfants Terribles' Producer on Edinburgh Festival Fringe, the LET Awards and more
- First Look: Production images of the London cast of The King and IJuly 2, 2018 - 2:03 pm
- National Theatre: First look inside ‘The Lehman Trilogy’ rehearsal roomJune 26, 2018 - 10:35 am
- New casting announced for ‘Pinter at the Pinter’ seasonJune 21, 2018 - 10:22 am
- West End LIVE 2018 in pictures, videos and record-breaking numbersJune 18, 2018 - 11:11 am
- Bush Theatre announces new Community Associate CompaniesJuly 20, 2018 - 10:54 am
- curious directive brings an Augmented Reality dining experience on board a long haul flight in GastronomicJuly 20, 2018 - 10:19 am
- Shakespeare’s Globe announces full casting for Nick Bagnall’s Love’s Labour’s LostJuly 19, 2018 - 10:30 am
- Mark Rylance performs ‘Art, Truth and Politics’ as part of the Pinter at the Pinter season’July 19, 2018 - 10:24 am
- Lyn Gardner & The Guardian: the end of an era?May 8, 2018 - 2:26 pm
- Salisbury Playhouse’s boss Gareth Machin: ‘There is a desire to demonstrate that the city is open for business, that it’s moving on & that it doesn’t want to be defined by what’s happened here.’April 17, 2018 - 8:20 am
- So I went along to the launch of CompanyApril 15, 2018 - 12:21 pm
- Olivier Awards 2018: A blow-by-blow accountApril 9, 2018 - 2:50 pm