https://i0.wp.com/www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/andrew-maddock-headshot1.jpg?fit=376%2C500 500 376 Theatre M http://www.mrcarlwoodward.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/original_Com-Black-1030x386.png Theatre M2017-08-12 16:04:232017-08-12 22:30:35Playwright Andrew Maddock, Interview: “I do get pissed off with ticket prices."
You might also like
Playground Theatre, Peter Tate Interview: "Established and emerging artists will always be free to come here and try out new ideas.”
Interview with Playwright James Graham: "I’m a human who doesn't like or know how to talk about himself."
Interview Artistic Director Scott Ellis, N16: 'The challenge for N16 is to make consistently high standard so that people know whatever they watch is going to be good."
- First Look: Dick Whittington at the London PalladiumDecember 12, 2017 - 1:53 pm
- First Look: HAMILTON London Production ImagesDecember 6, 2017 - 2:35 pm
- First Look: The first ever revival of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Tony and Olivier Award-nominated musical, “The Woman in White”December 4, 2017 - 12:14 pm
- First Look: Production images: The Open House, a Theatre Royal Bath Ustinov Studio and Print Room at the Coronet co-productionNovember 27, 2017 - 1:55 pm
- Full Casting announced for Kathy Burke’s Lady Windermere’s Fan at the Vaudeville December 13, 2017 - 12:56 pm
- Jersey Boys returns to Mayflower Theatre in 2019December 13, 2017 - 12:47 pm
- More celebrity recordings for The Grinning Man! Score of new British musical wows starsDecember 13, 2017 - 12:41 pm
- Cardiff’s pub theatre The Other Room announces Spring 2018 seasonDecember 13, 2017 - 12:22 pm
- Top Shows of 2017 (According to me)December 11, 2017 - 7:06 pm
- Park Theatre, Jez Bond: “Theatres have to come up with novel ways to make money.”December 4, 2017 - 6:27 am
- Finborough Theatre, Neil McPherson: ‘Fringe theatre is undergoing a lasting change… I don’t want it to become a rich kid’s playground.’November 27, 2017 - 7:38 am
- Barbican January 2018 HighlightsNovember 21, 2017 - 1:20 pm